Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A note of Thanks


The family on one of my daughter's former softball players raises Walla Walla Sweet Onions.  Every summer they send us a carton.  Hubby has been known to eat an onion sandwich when they arrive LOL!

I always make them something "onion-y" for their thank you card.

The onion is from a vegetable set I found in the Silhouette Online Store.  The card base is from SVG Cutting Files.  I used Jaded Blossom's Flag Dies  and Kind Thanks sentiment set.  Just a little twine bow to finish it off.

Hope you're having a good week.
What day is it?   HUMP day - woohoo!!!  (love that commercial)
Photobucket

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...


This is so sweet. I love it.
You could enter this in the FCC “Summer Treats challenge this week. Have a blessed day
DIANA L. DT member for FCC
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Georgiana said...

Super cute...not sure if I would say yummy. I don't think of onions as a treat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...