Friday, July 11, 2014

Close to My Heart




Yes, I took the CTMH plunge and am now a consultant.  I really love the Cricut exclusive cartridges and the CTMH companion stamps.  I'm finding that the CTMH card stock cuts beautifully in my Silhouette and I love the ink pads so I figured, why not!
CTMH provides us with an exclusive CTMH website so that our friends (that's YOU) can order through us without having to attend a party, order a catalog, etc.  Not that hosting a party wouldn't be fun (I would love to get crafty with you!!), but sometimes a girl just wants to get her stuff - that's how I've always ordered.   So here's the link to my website if you'd like to browse.  If you'd like to place an order, that would be wonderful!!!  
Anyway, there are quite a few retiring products (here's the link) along with the July stamp of the month.  If you order $50 (before tax and shipping) you can get the stamp for $5.  
Pretty cool, huh?
If you do place an order through my site, please email me (lsuesart @ aol . com - without the spaces) or leave a comment here and I'll put your name in a drawing for some CTMH goodies.  

Thanks for supporting my new creative endeavor.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...