Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Layer It!


It's time for another Delightful Challenge.  This week's challenge uses one of my favorite techniques, layering.  I love, love, love selecting papers and layering different mats to enhance my paper choices.  Today I'm using the Pelican Set from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.




I found this paper with the seagulls in my stash so other than the wave border punch, I didn't have to embellish the card.  To go with today's challenge, I layered the mats, the waves, and then popped up the sentiment and pelican.  As always, I used Copic markers for my images.

You can join in this week's challenge by linking to our Delightful Challenges blog.  

This week's prize sponsor is

http://pprcrafts.com

Prize: 


Photobucket

5 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Fantastic scene, Larelyn! I can almost smell the sea!! xx

Robin Parker said...

Larelyn, I just love, love this scene you have created. So life like! Love the wave pinch. The pelican is so adorable. Just LOVE it!!

Julie Odil said...

I love the scene you have created. Those papers work perfectly! And that pelican is great!

NickScrapShack said...

This is gorgeous! Love the way you coloured the pelican. Also great idea to use the wave in different directions.

Have a great weekend
Hugs Nick

Sandy Palmer said...

Love, love this card Larelyn!!! Your coloring blows my mind on this one! Fabulous job on it all!

Hugs,
Sandy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...