Sunday, November 30, 2014

Happy You Are My Friend

Hi Crafty Friends,
Today is my final post as the November Guest Designer for Jaded Blossom.  It's been so much fun getting to participate in the November Release Blog Hop and also sharing a few more of my creations with you.  I love, love, love Jaded Blossom stamps and dies and I can't thank Candace and Michelle enough for the privilege of designing for them.
Here's my final project.


Jaded Blossom has the most perfect stamps to create treats to share with friends.  I just love this sentiment from the Got Candy? set.  I also used a 2x2x3 Clear box and the Flag Dies set.
The cut file is brand new from SVG Cutting Files called Jumping Girl.
Thanks again to the Jaded Blossom team for their support, encouragement, and inspiration.
Be sure to visit the Jaded Blossom blog every day during December as there will be a different guest designer  EACH DAY.  Wowzsers!!!  Think of all the creativity that will be shared!!!
And join the amazing Jaded Blossom Garden of Creativity on Facebook.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...