Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Delightful Thursday


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's time for another for Digital Delights design team post.  Today I'm using Soccer Scottie from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  It's a birthday card for my grand nephew who played soccer for the first time this year.
I used Copic Marker to color Scottie.  The sentiment and flag die are from Jaded Blossom.

Be sure to stop by the Digital Delights blog for more fun and fabulous projects.  There is something special everyday.  

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

What a wonderful card for a football (our name for soccer in the UK!!) fan, Larelyn! Great colouring; I adore his fab red hair! Your grandnephew is sure to love it! xxx

Joey said...

Fantastic make Larelyn, I love those papers. Jo x

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is so fun. I love your coloring and the hair is fantastic. Hugs, joann

Anonymous said...

Perfect boy colors and papers!

Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...