Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Splish Splash Susie


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today's Delightful Thursday project features a cute little image from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
She's Splish Splash Susie and I think I found the perfect Echo Park Paper to show her off.



I used Copic Markers to color the image.  I've also used Jaded Blossom's Treat Tag Die and Card Mat Dies.  I picked up the most amazing little tool from Lisa Fish (A Mermaid's Crafts).  It's a bow maker and it's just the right size to keep on my crafting desk.  You can find it in her Etsy shop
HERE.

I hope you'll visit the DT blog for even more projects featuring images from Digital Delights.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The image is so sweet!! I love the umbrella paper you used!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

This is soooo sweet! <3 the umbrella paper! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous


Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, she is adorable and such fab papers to go with her.
Wendy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...