Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Fairy Flower Power


Hi Crafty Friends,

We've started our new Delightful Thursday format at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  There are now two design teams alternating posting weeks.  I am the coordinator for Team 2 so my team will share designs on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month.  Team 1 will post on the 1st and 3rd so you'll find a Delightful post EVERY Thursday on the blog.  Be sure to read all the way to the end of the post to find out some more exciting news

Our first post spotlights the new release images for July.  I've colored Fairy Flower Power Daffy.


The papers are from Authentique.  I've colored the image using Copic markers.  Some ribbon and a flower from my stash finishes my card.

I hope you'll visit the Blog to see the rest of the new release.  

AND NOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!
We're bringing back the Delightful Challenge.  On the 4th Thursday of the month we'll have a challenge post so you can join in the fun.  All the details will be provided on the July 23rd post.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Larelyn, she looks adorable! love the colours.
Wendy xx

Scrapper69 said...

This is soooo darn Pretty Larelyn! LOVE it! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Stunning card xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

So happy to be back creating with you guys, I have really missed you all & Wendy's fabulous images.
Just love your card hun, the colours are just perfect
Hugs Shell xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...