Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Clear It Out #95

Hi Crafty Friends,

Our theme for Clear it Out Challenge #95 is Things with Wings and the stash item is GLITTER.
Glitter isn't my favorite thing but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Stickles so that's what you'll find on this card.  Our sponsor is Deedee's Digis so I've colored one of her Spring Blocks images.

I found the patterned papers in my stash and lucky for me, one was glittered. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Bugaboo stamp set.  I heat embossed it so it would stand out on the patterned paper.  After I colored the image using Copic markers, I added Stickles to the bee's wings, the flower petals and the box border.

Come on over to Clear it Out and join in our challenge.
The prize is a $10 gift certificate from


Photobucket

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Simply beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY!! Lovely card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...