Monday, September 14, 2015

Daisies for Your Birthday

Hello Crafty Friends,

What a thrill to be back with the Paper Crafting World design team.  You can't believe how excited I was when Melinda put out the call.  I have always loved using PCW products and am so happy to be focusing on the cut files this go round.  This has always been one of my favorite teams to design for so I'm really excited to share my projects with you this term.

I'm starting with a birthday card.  I love the colors of fall and I especially love daisies (my wedding flowers.)  I used the Daisies cut file for this project.  I also used the Card Bracket Top for my card base.

I cut two sets of daisies so that I could layer them.

All of the edges were chalked with Powder Puff ink using the Pazzles inking tool.  The crinkle ribbon is my own which I colored  with Ranger stains on Hug Snug seam binding.

Here's the Card Bracket Top which can be turned either way depending on how you wish to design your card.


Don't forget our September Challenge.  You can read the guidelines and enter HERE

and a special code for purchases through September 18

Paper Crafting World also has a Facebook Fan page HERE.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the shape and the pretty flowers!! Beautiful my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah Biswabic said...

I Love your card! Daisies are my favorite flower too! 😀

Scrapper69 said...

Oh wow! Your card is so, so PRETTY!!! LOVE it! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...