Thursday, May 19, 2016

Spring Banner Card

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's my turn to post for Paper Crafting World.

Today I'm using two cut files to create a fun card.  I used the Bracket Top Card Base (turned sideways) and the Spring Banner Set.  You'll want to take a look at the Spring Banner set cut file because it would make a perfect page layout.  I decided to make a card instead so I didn't use the tree included in the file and adjusted the cuts to fit onto the card base.

I used patterned papers from Carta Bella Alphabet Junction (6x6) and Authentique Homestead (6x6).  The files were cut on my Silhouette.  When cutting small items like the banner letters, I always use the line segment overcut function at .1.  It helps to make truly clean cuts. 
I also used Jaded Blossom's Border Dies and some Powder Puffs chalk ink to complete the project.

Thanks for visiting today,



Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Larelyn!! I love the springtime scene!! The shape is fabulous!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...