Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Digital Delights July Release

Hi Crafty Friends,
I'd like to share one of four new release sets at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  
You can find projects using all four sets by visiting our blog.
I'm using the Diving Peggy Legz set - perfect for your summer themed cards and layouts.


I colored the image using Copic Markers.  The papers are from my stash.  The mats were cut using Jaded Blossom Stitched Oval and Scallop Dies.  I added Glossy Accents to the goggles and a few sequins to embellish the background.
Here's the entire new release.
If you haven't visited our CHALLENGE BLOG, there is still time to enter.  It's always ANYTHING GOES using a stamped image.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awesome creation, just love the layout & colours
Hugs Shell xx

Sandy Palmer said...

Oh wow Larelyn, the design and your choice in colors are wonderful! You did a fabulous job here my friend! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...