Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Dad Fixes Everything!

Hi Crafty Friends,

I got to thinking of all the wonderful things my hubby does for me and our daughters.  Sometimes I worry that we don't show our appreciation enough so I decided that a thank you card didn't have to wait for Father's Day to let him know how much he means to us.

I love this cut file from Paper Crafting World.  It's Card Dad Fixes Everything  which comes in both cut file and printable form.  It was so easy to cut and assemble.


I cut it on my Silhouette and die cut the label to add the "thank you" stamp.  The die and stamp are from Jaded Blossom.  All the papers are from my scrap folders.

Paper Crafting World has such a large variety of cut files, digital stamp images, and print and  cuts.  Be sure to check out the store by clicking the link above.

Thanks for dropping in today.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Chriss America Real said...

This is so cute my friend! I agree, dad does fix everything!

Hugs,
Chriss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...