Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Let Your Sparkle Shine


Hi Crafty Friends,
It's my turn to post for Paper Crafting World.

Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for a special friend.  She's not really girly-girly so I thought the cut file I chose along with papers were suited for her tastes.  She does love sparkle, however, so I definitely had to bring that element into the design.



I used the Friend in Me Card cut file.  I swapped out the flowers in the original file for these rolled roses found in the Rolled Scalloped Rose 3D file.   The patterned papers are from a 6 x 6 pad called Sassafrass.  I added Stickles to the flower edges, Doodlebug Designs sparkle sprinkles and stamped a sentiment from Jaded Blossoms's Superstar set.

 Be sure to visit the Paper Crafting World store for some more fabulous files.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...