Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Always Grateful


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's my design team day on the Paper Crafting World blog.

For my project I combined two cut files from Paper Crafting World to make a Thanksgiving treat box.



I used the Always Grateful Title cut file for the sign that this cute squirrel is holding.  The Squirrel treat box is a Pazzles Craft Room exclusive.  In the original file the squirrel is holding acorns and there's an acorn handle but I think the sign is a cute substitution, especially if  the project is used as a Thanksgiving table favor.

The two files were cut using my Silhouette.  I added a little inking and Signo white gel pen accents.  I also glittered the leaves using Wink of Stella.

Thanks for visiting me today.  Be sure to visit Paper Crafting World for a wonderful selection of seasonal and holiday cut files and print and cuts.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...