Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Digital Delights' December Release


Hi Crafty Friends,

The December release at Digital Delights by Louby Loo includes even more adorable Christmas sets.  You'll want to visit the Digital Delights blog to see more projects using the release.

I created my project using the new Christmas Clover set.


I colored the image with Copic markers adding gold highlights with my gold gel pen.
The holly is from Jaded Blossom's Christmas die set.  I cut the image with my Scan N Cut2 and then popped it up using foam dimensionals.  Some tule and a bell finished the card.

Our Delightful Challenge is still open.  You can enter your project HERE.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Paperesse said...

Such a cute card, love the beautiful coloring of the stamp and that cute bow and bell!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...