Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Digital Delights February Release

Hi Crafty Friends,

We're having some fun with Digital Delights by Louby Loo's February release.


I'm sharing the Party On Monkey set.  
I'm sure you have a friend for whom this is the perfect sentiment!!!
I used Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles for my mats and colored the image with Copic Markers.

Here's a look at the entire release.

Visit our blog to see each image made up - they are just so much fun.

And don't forget our Delightful Challenge.  It's always Anything Goes using a stamp image.
You can enter your project HERE.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love the cute monkey!! Super DUPER cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Paperesse said...

Super cute card; love your coloring of the image and coordinating paper choices, puts one in the mood for Spring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...