Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Good News to Share!!!


Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm so excited to announce that

No automatic alt text available.

I was invited to be a guest designer this month and then become a member of the team.
This is a Challenge blog with a new challenge on the 1st of every month.

My post today (as a team member - woohoo!) is for the REMINDER post - that is, we want to remind you to join in our challenge HERE.

Here's my project.
Our March (optional) theme is "Think Green."
I used Twinkle Toes Troll Scan 0044

I colored with Copic Markers.  The heart border is an older Martha Stewart punch.  The corner are from LaLa Land and the frame is a chippie from Make it Crafty.

Please visit the design team blog to see more wonderful creations.

Photobucket


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...