Sunday, April 9, 2017

A New Challenge Blog!

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today is the debut of a new challenge blog,
Always Fun Challenges

Image may contain: bicycle and text

The design team will share their projects EVERY Monday and you'll have the week to add your project to the link.  All types of crafty goodness is encouraged!

Our first challenge is ANYTHING GOES.

For my debut project I decided to work with (for me) a different medium.  I used Zig Clean Color pens (watercolor) to color this Stampendous Cling Rose Cluster.

I stamped the image using Versafine black ink onto Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock.
Even though these are watercolors, I still created the blends using  light, midtone, and shadow colors for each section (still a Copic colorist at heart.)  I did use a wate rbrush pen to enhance the blending and then added a water brushed background.  I really enjoyed using these pens but know I still have to practice and there's a lot more technique to learn!

The papers are pearls are from my craft stash, not sure of the brands.

I hope you'll visit the design team blog following the link above and then join in the fun with us.

Remember, we'll be sharing a new challenge EVERY Monday!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...