Monday, April 17, 2017

Birthday Wishes

Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's my second post for today!!


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and that your plans for the day didn't get rained out.
We've had so much rain in northern California.  We actually reached a record high for annual rainfall!
I'm really ready for more than two sunny days in a row LOL.

It's my day at Paper Crafting World.

 I used the Birthday Wishes cut file to make this card for a special friend.
The file would be great for a page title but I just sized it down to make this 5 x 7 card.


I cut everything using my Silhouette then added some sequins, twine, and a little glitter to the flame.

  Be sure to head over to the store to take advantage of this great sale.


Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...