Monday, April 3, 2017

Taking a Look Back

Hi Crafty Friends,
Happy April!!

Today is my day to post on the Paper Crafting World blog.  
I've been designing for Melin for many years so I decided to take a look back at some of the many files from Paper Crafting World that I've used.

Here's Bunny Girl with Flowers.
Isn't she cute?  I love Melin's cute animal files.  And, this file is still available.  It would be perfect for Easter or Mother's Day.

And now for some news!
A new challenge blog is beginning on April 10.  It's called
 Always Fun Challenges

You'll find us posting every Monday so be on the look out next week and plan on joining in the fun.

Image may contain: bicycle and text

Photobucket

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

That sure is one cute bunny, especially with that purple flower.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...