Sunday, May 21, 2017

Always Fun #7 ~ Anything Goes

Hi Crafty Friends,

Our Always Fun Challenge this week is Anything Goes.

I designed this card for my bff's daughter's wedding.


You've probably noticed how much I love using classic linen pearl card stock.  I think the papers make a simple design so elegant.
The lattice is a Cherry Lynn die.  All the other die cuts are from La-La Land Crafts.  I cut an extra dove and sentiment out of chip board to add dimension to the die cuts - something I learned at
 a La-La Land Make and Take.  I also added Stickles to the Cherry Blossom branch.

I hope you'll join our Always Fun "Anything Goes" challenge.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautiful. Love the trellis with the pink flowers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...