Monday, May 8, 2017

Always Fun Challenge #5

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Monday so that means it's time for our next Always Fun challenge.

The theme for this challenge is MOTHER'S DAY or something for a FEMALE.


I made this simple thank you card using a rose die from China (it had no brand but was purchased from a local scrapbook store which is now closed,(  I do love the way it cut and am glad I purchased quite a few dies when the store was clearing everything out!   I cut it once in green and then again in pink so I could pop the rose on top of the green for a little dimension.  A touch of lace, some adhesive pearls and a heat embossed sentiment finished the card.

We've had such wonderful participation for our challenges.  I hope you'll continue to support this fun new challenge blog.

Image may contain: bicycle and text

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...