Sunday, May 14, 2017

Always Fun Challenge #6 - Dry Embossing

Hi Crafty Friends,

Embossing folders were some of the first tools I purchased when I began making cards but, like so many things, I find new techniques and push others aside.  Today's challenge reminded how easy embossing folders are to use and what simple, yet pretty cards can be made using them.

Here's my dry embossing project for Challenge #6 at Always Fun Challenges:

I used my go-to folder, Swiss Dots and added a bow banner from Anna Griffin.
The rose and leave are dies cuts from China (no manufacturer named).  All it needed was a few sequins to be finished.  

I hope you'll join this fun challenge.
Grab our button

Photobucket

1 comment:

Claire said...

I like how you've used two seperate embossing folders, it works a treat :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...