Saturday, July 1, 2017

My Besties International Challenge ~ July Challenge

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's time for a new challenge at My Besties International.

This month's optional theme is Sparkle, Glam, and Glitter.
Remember that you may use ANY image from ANY artist; it doesn't have to be a Bestie to enter.

Here's my project.


Isn't she fun?  Definitely a glamour gal!  You can find the image HERE.
My patterned papers are from an older DCWV stack called Lemon Flower.  I also used classic linen pearl and classic linen gold to cut some of the dies.  The die cuts are from La-La Land Crafts.  I colored this Fashionista using Copic markers.  I also added some Spectrum Noir Sparkle.

Just follow the link above to join our monthly challenge.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...