Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Challenge Reminder ~ My Besties International Challenge Blog


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today's post is just a reminder that you still have plenty of time to join
My Besties International Challenge for August.  The optional theme is Nautical.
Remember, you can use any image from any artist.  There will be prizes given to DT members and NON members.  So what are you waiting for?  Come on over and join the fun at
My Besties International Challenge Blog.

Here's my reminder project.

I used Besties Sailor Boy.  You can find the image HERE.

The design idea came from Simon Says Stamp Sail Away With Me Kit inspiration. I stenciled the background using Distress Ink and then stamped the waves from the SSS stamp set.  The sailboat was a die included in the kit.  Sailor Boy was colored using Copic Markers.

I hope you'll join our challenge!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...