Sunday, September 17, 2017

Always Fun Challenge #24 ~ Fall Colors


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's almost fall and a good time to switch our color palettes to those wonderful autumn reds, yellows, oranges and browns.  So, that is our Always Fun Challenge this week.

Here's my card.


Isn't this Giraffe from Inky Antics a cutie?  The papers, ribbon, die cut, and buttons are all from a card kit I'd purchased awhile back.  I just decided to use a different stamped image so it goes perfectly with the personal sentiment I stamped on the inside.
I colored with Copic Markers and then assembled all the rest of the goodies provided in the kit.

I hope you've been playing along with our weekly challenges.  Just follow the link above.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a real pretty shade of green. It goes well with the orange shade, too. I like the how bottom ribbon goes through the card and draws the eye to the sentiment. Adorable giraffe, Larelyn!

Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...