Friday, September 22, 2017

Cut it Up Challenge #131 ~ Change is Good

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a really fun challenge at Cut it Up Challenge Blog.
We're calling it "Change is Good" and we're asking you alter or recycle something on your project.  
Don't forget to use a die cut as well.

I had fun with this one.  I often alter composition books or notepads and I do a lot with Frap bottles so I wanted to explore a different technique.

Here's my project.  Can you guess what I recycled?


Did you guess?  I cut the ghost out of the lid of a foam food container!  It cut so easily with the Cuttlebug.  All of the dies on this project are from Jaded Blossom - Halloween Dies, Halloween Dies 2, and Halloween Scenic Dies.  I just added some Stickles and a little inking on the fence.  
Oh, I also tried cutting a snowflake and it worked perfectly although the snowflake was not a detailed cut.  I can't wait to try more dies.


Our sponsor for this challenge is
https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/s...

Photobucket

3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

What a great idea to recycle the food container! I wash them and use them to sort out papers or cuts for projects; I never thought to cut them for projects! Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Such a great idea! I always just throw them out. I'll have to try and think of how I can use them . . . clouds, ghosts, snowflakes. I bet you can run them through the Xyron and make them into dimensionals, too, huh?

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

Spooky cute!! I love the fun Halloween scene!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...