Friday, September 1, 2017

My Besties International September Challenge


Hi Crafty Friends,

Wowzers!  It's September 1st.  The kiddos are back in school and we'll soon be decorating for fall - I can't wait.

It's time for our new monthly challenge at

Our optional theme this month is FRIENDSHIP.
You may use a Bestie image or any image from any artist.

My card features the adorable Button Betty.  She's here to tell you that
You are Amazing.


I colored using Copic Markers and created the card using lots of dies from La-La Land Crafts and Jaded Blossom.  All the dies were cut using my Gemini.  The heat embossed sentiment is from the Encouragement set by Jaded Blossom.  
I added Spectrum Noir clear Sparkle to her wings and Glossy Accents to the buttons.

I hope you'll join us this month.  There are some wonderful My Besties images to be won.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...