Sunday, September 3, 2017

Shaker Cards ~ Always Fun Challenge #22


Hi Crafty Friends,

We'd like to see some shaker cards for Always Fun Challenge #22.

Now that I have the WRMK Fuse tool, making shaker cards is easy peasy.  
Since most of my cards need to be mailed, I like that I can make a shaker card that remains relatively flat for mailing at regular postal rates.

I designed this card for friends who farm Walla Walla sweet onion.  Every year they send us a case so I always try to make an "oniony" card as a thank you.

Here's my design for this year's crop.


I got the free image from the internet, scanned it and cut it out using my Scan N Cut2 - love that machine!  I also used Jaded Blossom Stitched Rectangle dies and Alphabet 2 dies.  My sequin assortment is from Craftin Desert Divas.

I hope you'll join in this fun challenge.  We loving seeing different ways to create shaker cards.  Just follow the Always Fun link above.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...