Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Two Scoops of Fun



Hi Crafty Friends,

It my day to post over on the Paper Crafting World Blog.

I create4d another one page layout using two cut files from Paper Crafting World.


I love the cut files that are titles - so easy to cut out and assemble.  I knew the layout needed a little something more so I added a bear file I had.  It's the Bear with Popsicle cut file but I made extra ice cream cones from the Two Scoops title file and then gave the bear a cone rather than a popsicle!!

The background papers are from Doodlebug Designs and the cut files were all cut from American Crafts Heavy Weight card stock - cuts so well using the Silhouette.

You can find these files by visiting Paper Crafting World (link above) and you can also find some amazing projects created by our artist/designer/leader/blog owner, Melin by visiting her personal blog,  My Paper Crafting.

Thanks for stopping in today.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...