Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The Merry Christmas Challenge #38


Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you've been playing along with our weekly TMCC challenges.
The theme is always ANYTHING GOES + Christmas and any Christmas craft is acceptable.  What a great way to keep those Christmas ideas going.

I belonged to the Simon Says Stamp card kit club for over a year and this card was created using the stamps and materials from the "Gifts of Love" kit collection and inspiration.


I stamped and then cut the images with my Scan N Cut2.   I colored using Copic markers and then just added to sequins after assembling the card.  I think I'll use the same stamp again but maybe switch from presents to a tree - lots of options with the stamp set.

I post for TMCC on the even challenges but there is a new challenge EVERY week so I hope you'll join us HERE.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colors you used make this card look really fresh, Larelyn. I love the adorable image, too. This is a beautiful card.

Evelyn

Janis Lewis said...

Cute kitty card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...