Friday, December 1, 2017

My Besties International Challenge Blog ~ December Challenge / Winter Wonderland

Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to December!!!  Whoo hoo, it's almost Christmas.

My Besties International Challenge optional theme is
Winter Wonderland.

I've used this cute Besties image called Lil Rosie Hot Cocoa.  


Rosie was colored with Copic Markers.  Even though my home decorations are very traditional, I enjoy using some non traditional colors for my cards.  Everything on this card is from my craft stash.  I just used bits and pieces of this and that LOL.

Remember that our challenge is open to everyone.  You may used any image, any medium, any artist.

Please link your December challenge project to the link above.
You'll want to visit the Challenge blog to see the design team's amazing projects.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...