Sunday, May 13, 2018

Always Fun Challenge # 58 ~ Dry Embossing


Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.  Mine was low key and laid back and included some time spent in my craft room which is truly my happy place.

This week's challenge at Always Fun Challenges is to use dry embossing.  Embossing folders were some of the first "crafty extras" I purchased oh so many years ago and now I have to remember to use them.

One of my daughter's former Texas Tech softball players just graduated from Texas A&M School of Veterinary Science.  We continue to touch bases with her family and were thrilled when they sent us her graduation announcement.  Here's the card we sent her.


I used Authentique's new graduation paper set - it's fabulous!  The embossing folder is an old Cuttlebug folder which I ran through the Gemini Jr. and then lightly inked.  Finally, to add a little feminine touch I used a LaLa Land Crafts lacy triangle border die and a keyhole die with added pearls.

I hope you'll visit Always Fun Challenges to see more embossing projects and to join in the fun.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love the design. Here in the UK Mother's Day was back in March. I hope you had a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...