Sunday, May 20, 2018

Always Fun Challenge # 59 ~ Anything Goes


Hi Crafty Friends,

I love Anything Goes challenges.  They give me a chance to play with what I have on hand.

Here's my project for Always Fun Challenges #59.


This card was created using a kit I purchased when I attended Jennifer Dove's Copic Boot Camp in Arizona.
The image is from Stampendous.  The kit included the stamped image, pre cut papers and suggestions for the Copic colors to use.  I love the color combinations of both the Copics and papers.  The buttons were also colored with Copics then I added Nuvo Drops for the centers.

Come on over to Always Fun and share your Anything Goes project.  Just follow the link above.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Wow this is stunning card. I love the bright bold colours you have used. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...